Welcome to Hidden Springs
Pacific Northwest Travel Nudist Club
Hidden Springs was established in September 1969.
We are chartered as a “full member” club with the American Association for Nude Recreation (AANR) in 1970 and are registered as a mutual benefit non-profit corporation in the State of Oregon.
Hidden Springs is a family non-landed nudist club with activities appropriate for members of all ages.
- Its BACK – but NEW and NOW FULL — We Hold Nude Swimming Nights – See WHATS HOT for more info and date
- Hold Bare Bowling during the fall, winter and spring months (See our WHATS HOT or calendar page for dates & times of events). HS is the only club in the area to do so.
- Have meetings, potlucks and parties at members homes (especially those with hot tubs, pools, etc.), landed clubs and at local nude beaches.
- Go to landed club functions including major summer events such as conventions and festivals.
- Rent cabins and resort houses at coast and in other areas of Oregon and use them clothing optional.
- Have discount weeks at local landed club.
- Sponsor summer beach clean-ups at local nude beaches.
- Occasional clothed activities(restaurant meals, winery tours, etc)
Questions or Comments – Click Here to Email
AANR American Association for Nude Recreation A trusted source for nudist information on such topics as what to expect at a nudist club, a nudist resort, or even from a skinny dipping experience.
AANR Northwest serves the states of Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Montana and Alaska.
ANRL American Nudist Research Library