Hidden Springs Nudist Club
Basic Nudist Etiquette
- Sit on your own towel when nude. Bring two or more towels if hot tubbing or sunbathing.
- Do not carry a camera on club grounds without expressed permission.
- Do not consume too much alcohol if it is allowed at the club/event and observe proper, courteous behavior. Originally, nudist groups in Europe & America were very health conscious and did not use alcohol on club grounds. It is only in the last 3-4 decades that it has come into common use.
- Remember that you represent your home club.
- Do not do or say anything that you may regret later.
- Following “common sense” and using courtesy will make your attendance at any club’s activity (including our’s) more enjoyable and allow you to be invited back.
- Harassment of any sort is never tolerated.
- Observe the guidelines specific to each nudist park.
Copyright (c) Hidden Springs Nudist Club, 1999-2003